Capturas de pantalla
As an app, you can enter a URL and immediately see the source code behind it. As an extension, it's even easier: just browse the web in Safari as you normally would, and if you want to view the source for your current page just tap the Action icon and choose View Source. You can then either copy the text to your pasteboard for use in other apps, or send it as an email.
To enable the Safari extension on iOS 8, launch Safari, tap the action button on the toolbar, scroll right to the end, then tap More. Make sure View Source is enabled, then position it wherever you want it in the list of Safari actions, and tap Done.
This app is optimised for all iOS 8-compatible devices, including the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
This is a huge upgrade, adding many new features for free. Again, thank you to everyone who has emailed or tweeted with suggestions – please keep them coming!
- NEW: The asset browser lets you see images, stylesheets, and copy them to your photo library or pasteboard.
- NEW: The DOM browser lets you navigate through a web page's hierarchy using a collapsible tree.
- NEW: See key information such as page size, character set and cookies.
- NEW: When you're using the app you can now navigate straight to previously used pages using the History screen.
- NEW: Use the URL scheme viewsource:// to launch the app from another app on your device.
- NEW: If you launch the app with a URL on your pasteboard, you'll now be prompted whether you want to view that URL's source code.
- IMPROVED: When conducting a search, you'll now see a special search toolbar that lets you navigate between results.
Again, thank you for your support! If you have requests for new features, get in touch on Twitter @twostraws.
- Paul Hudson
- 11 MB
- Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Debes ser mayor de 17 años para descargar esta aplicación.
- Acceso web no restringido
- © 2014 Paul Hudson
- 0,49 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.