WineFlight™ Precision Viticulture offers viticulture consultants and field managers valuable workflow management tools that empower teams of any size and location to efficiently utilize remote sensing data.
Taking advantage of how unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV, aka drone) technology is advancing modern precision viticulture, managers, viticulturists and growers can rapidly evaluate clear displays, assess stress and variability, and assign field personnel to assign specific locations. Winemakers and oenologists can collaborate with the vineyard team throughout the season by monitoring the season’s growth and request targeted sampling.
Workers in the field receive inspection requests and are led by GPS guidance directly to locations where they enter the geo-located and timestamped inspection findings, BRIX readings, notes and photographs directly into the WineFlight™ mobile application. Whether monitoring, grapes, vines, soil or other parameters, these notes remain accessible during future vineyard visits in order to evaluate historic sampling patterns or to compare on-site examinations taken previously with new imagery.
You can use the WineFlight™ Precision Viticulture mobile application to:
• Tag and prioritize locations for inspection or immediate action
• Draw zones for variable rate cultivation and selective harvesting
• Compare imagery from the same flight to gain further insight into current conditions
• Compare imagery from different time periods to assess temporal trends and effectiveness of past
• Orient yourself and receive GPS guidance while working in the field
• Record automatically indexed field observations and photos
• Work offline in the fields without losing functionality or data
Teams make decisions together, and WineFlight™ provides the tools to do so even when your team members are geographically separated, with:
• Real-time messaging when working within data connectivity
• Seamless integration of messages and collected data while working outside of data connectivity
• Data synchronization across devices
• Configurable notifications
• Effective search and archive features
- New "Display settings" options on the map screen
- Speed improvement
- Various bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.