My Hard Days and Long Nights with The Beatles, The Stones, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, and the Women They Loved
Este libro está disponible para descargarlo con iBooks en tu Mac o dispositivo iOS, y con iTunes en tu ordenador. Puedes usar iBooks para leer libros en tu Mac o dispositivo iOS.
CHRIS O’DELL WASN’T FAMOUS. SHE WASN’T EVEN ALMOST FAMOUS. BUT SHE WAS THERE.
* She was in the studio when the Beatles recorded The White Album, Abbey Road, and Let It Be, and she sang in the “Hey Jude” chorus.
* She lived with George Harrison and Pattie Boyd and unwittingly got involved in Pattie’s famous love story with Eric Clapton.
* She’s the subject of Leon Russell’s “Pisces Apple Lady.”
* She worked for the Rolling Stones on their infamous 1972 tour and did a drug run for Keith Richards.
* She’s “the woman down the hall” in Joni Mitchell’s song “Coyote,” the “mystery woman” pictured on the Stones album Exile on Main Street, and the “Miss O’Dell” of George Harrison’s song.
The remarkable, intimate story of an ordinary woman who lived the dream of millions—to be part of rock royalty’s inner circle—Miss O’Dell is a backstage pass to some of the most momentous events in rock history.