Screenwriting Tricks for Authors II
Este libro está disponible para descargarlo con iBooks en tu Mac o dispositivo iOS, y con iTunes en tu ordenador. Puedes usar iBooks para leer libros en tu Mac o dispositivo iOS.
A revised and expanded second volume of award-winning author and screenwriter Alexandra Sokoloff's Screenwriting Tricks For Authors workbook, with a special emphasis on writing love.
Screenwriting is a compressed and dynamic storytelling form and the techniques of screenwriting are easily adaptable to novel writing. You can jump-start your plot and bring your characters and scenes vibrantly alive on the page - by watching your favorite movies and learning from the storytelling tricks of great filmmakers.
With this workbook you'll learn how to use techniques of film writing such as:
- the High Concept Premise
- the Three-Act, Eight-Sequence Structure
- the Storyboard Grid
- the Index Card Method of Plotting
- as well as tricks of film pacing and suspense, character arc and drive, visual storytelling, creating setpieces, and building image systems - to structure and color your novel for maximum emotional impact, suspense, and pacing, no matter what genre you're writing in.
Contains all the general story structure lessons of STFA I and much more, but with special attention to key story elements, techniques and examples from romantic comedy, romantic suspense, and romantic adventure, including ten full story breakdowns.
"Sokoloff's advice is spot-on, and her teaching style is direct and effective. A must-have book for authors and screenwriters."
- JA Konrath, A Newbie's Guide To Publishing
- 2,49 €
- Categoría: Artes y disciplinas lingüísticas
- Publicación: 18/07/2011
- Editorial: Alexandra Sokoloff
- Páginas impresas: 567 páginas
- Idioma: Inglés