Balansio empowers diabetics to become better in managing their diabetes. Balansio is designed to enable continuous and efficient care from healthcare service providers for their out-patient diabetics. It combines the guidance and support of the clinic with continuous learning and support for patients.
Balansio provides 24/7 support for your daily diabetes care by combining your care team care guidance and support with intelligent Balansio assistants. As a result, you’ll receive timely and relevant assistance for your care 24/7. In addition to this, Balansio provides additional specific medical devices to ease your burden with bolus and basal insulin control, as well as objective goals, for example, via continuous A1c estimation.
Upload your glucose data wirelessly from the following devices -
● Abbott Freestyle LibreLink
● CareSens Dual
● CareSens N Premier
● Ascensia Contour Next One
Interactive Balansio feedback on your actions and results -
● See how well you follow your care guidelines
● Get motivational support for your daily routines
See all your data in one view -
● See how medication, activities, carbohydrates, heart rate etc. affect your glucose values
● See the big picture and follow the trend of your HbA1c changes
Defeat hypos with our CE certified bolus calculator. It adapts to your personal settings so you only need to add -
● Your current blood glucose value
● Estimated carbohydrates
Subscribe for healthcare services and get timely support and coaching when you need it -
● View the available service providers, their service and pricing in the app*
● Subscribe to services
● Communicate with the service provider through ProLink
Stay active and transfer all your data in HealthKit to Balansio by integrating the two apps -
● CGM data from Dexcom
● Daily steps and movement
● Blood pressure (systolic/diastolic)
*Availability of healthcare service providers may vary depending on your country.
- Bug Fixes
- Quattro Folia Oy
- 156.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Quattro Folia Oy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.