By BJU International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This leading urology journal is now available on your iPad. BJUI provides the highest standard of research and clinical information for the urological community, keeping you aware of new advances and best practice in urology. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in urology even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when each new monthly issue is available
- Download articles and issues for offline reading
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with colleagues or students
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share figures or tables via email
- Check references while reading without losing your place
BJUI aims to provide the very highest standard of research and clinical information for the urological community, promoting awareness of new advances and supporting best practice in urology.
BJUI publishes clinically relevant original articles, reviews, comments and educational articles on adult and paediatric urology. The journal covers the entire breadth of urology under the following sections: Comments, Reviews, Urological Oncology (all areas of urological oncology as well as recent advances in diagnostic techniques), Robotics and Laparoscopy, Upper Urinary Tract, Functional Urology, Sexual Medicine, Paediatrics, Translational Science, Surgical Education and Step-by-Step.
BJUI is constantly innovating to provide the urology community with a journal that is fresh in appearance and easy to read. The journal is divided into sections and in full colour making it easier to read, and is presented with additional features and supporting discussions on our website: www.bjui.org.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to BJU International can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. BJU International subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 4.0.2131
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.