THIS APP WILL BE DISCONTINUED!
> SEARCH this store for our “Boating Marine & Lakes” FREE app.
> Download it and get a 2-week trial of the subscription to check out the charts and features. Then subscribe.
Boating Marine & Lakes is a favorite among cruisers, anglers, sailors, and divers, with the same detailed charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters.
With Boating Marine & Lakes you will get:
>THE MOST DETAILED CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE - Nautical Chart, SonarChart™ and Community Edits. Plus, local information from the Garmin ActiveCaptain Community.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES, more than 2,000 every day!
> ADVANCED FEATURES like Dock-to-dock Autorouting, Advanced Map Options and more!
Search for “Boating Marine & Lakes” and discover more.
IMPORTANT: This is the last update for this app!
Continue getting our features and updates: switch to our NEW “Boating Marine & Lakes” app and keep all your charts and data, at no additional cost:
1. Update this app and open it.
2. Follow the procedure to download our NEW Boating app and transfer all your data to it.
Ratings and Reviews
Plotter route sync missing
Nice app, but I only give one star due to the missing route sync functionality with plotter.
Kokonaisuutena todella hyvä softa. Saisi olla mahdollisuus päivittää HD-versioon halvemmalla kuin ostamalla koko sovelluksen erikseen.
Pettymys, no good
This programme is no better than than Baltic application,, I wait for improvement for Finnish in land maps/so Lakes !!!
- NAVIONICS S.R.L.
- 149.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Navionics Srl a socio unico © 2017
- 42,99 €
- In-App Purchases
- Navionics+ 21,99 €
- Skagerrak & Kattegat 37,99 €
- Baltic Sea Navionics+ 14,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.