Boogie Chat is a FREE XMPP/Jabber chat client for iPad and iPhone. With Boogie Chat you can join multiple chat rooms to talk with several of your friends or colleagues simultaneously.
The app supports both single user chat and multiple user chat rooms (MUC XEP-0045), and image upload through XEP-0363 (with Dropbox option for servers that do not support image uploads directly)
With Boogie Chat companies can connect to their own internal chat services. Many compatible Jabber servers are OpenSource and can be found freely from the internet allowing for a near zero cost private chat service. The Boogie Chat client is free with an optional in-app purchase to permit multiple accounts and multiple chat rooms.
- Built with Xcode9 / Swift 4
- Full screen design for iPhone X
- Migrated to XMPPFramework 4.0 for better interoperability
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Unresponsive ui, fails silently
Doesn't work at all
- Boogie Software Oy
- 48.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Boogie Software Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-Pack, rooms and servers 4,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.