By Nikola Kirev
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever wanted to translate a braille text?
Have you ever wanted to write a braille text for people with damaged sight to read?
Maybe you just want to see what your name looks like written in braille.
With Braille Writer you can do all of this and more.
The app is a great tool for learning and teaching braille.
• Custom keyboard with braille characters
• Spelling out transliterated text
• Paste text to transliterate it
• Export text to PDF/RTF or share it via Facebook/Twitter/Message/Email
People around the world are using it in many different ways in order to easily communicate with people with damaged vision.
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to contact the developer.
What's New in Version 6.2
• The app is now optimized for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• You can now type capital letters.
• Added question mark (?) symbol.
• Keyboard keys with braille symbols are now larger.
• Accessibility improvements.
• The app now takes advantage of system font size settings.
• Landscape support for iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
• Bug fixes.
If you like Braille Writer, please leave it a rating and a review on the store. Thanks!
- 1,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 27 January 2015
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, German, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Nikola Kirev
- © Nikola Kirev 2011-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.