By Nikolai Krill
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Edit and run code in any programming language with just a single click. With CodeRunner, It has never been easier to write and test code, run scripts, work with algorithms, or simply experiment with a new coding or scripting language.
- Fully featured editor with tabs, syntax highlighting, great code completion, color themes, intelligent bracket matching and more
- Editable code presets for new documents eliminates the need to keep writing main functions etc.
- Built-in file browser for easy access to your source files
- Fully supported user input in programs, and the ability to run with command line arguments and predefined input sets
- Built-in timing of code execution
- Autosaving, Versions and Fullscreen
- Customizable run commands and compile flags, user-defined color themes, custom fonts, full encoding support, and much more
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Retina graphics
- C# language presets
- Print function
- Key combo for switching between tabs
- General fixes and improvements
Does not run on 10.6.8 - crashes when opening a file
Disapointing....haven't succeeded to run it even once...I would have needed an app like this....
Too buggy. Can I get my money back?