By Woerk ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Byvejret is the most convenient and quickest way to stay ahead of the weather - where ever you are.
If you are a weather enthusiast or just curious regarding your local weather forecast, the actual data is presented to you in a simple daily report.
Features in 2.2.2
- Sunrise and sunset times for selected location
- Atmospheric pressure
- Wind strength and direction indicators
- 24 hour forecast with graphic representation of temperature and precipitation
- 5 day weather forecast with options to show hourly conditions
- Severe weather warnings
In the settings you are able to choose temperature and wind speed measurement units.
Weather forecast from yr.no, delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK. Radar animation delivered by the Danish Meteorological Institute.
We are always looking to improve our services, so don't hesitate to write us with your suggestions.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
- Rotate the phone to see the graph of temperature and precipitation functionality has been restored
- Fix of various rotation related bugs
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 01 November 2014
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish
- Developer: Woerk
- © Woerk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.