The award winning PC spaceship simulation game from Subset Games comes to iPad! Includes the free expansion, FTL: Advanced Edition, which adds new ships, enemies, events, weapons, and more!
PC version’s awards include:
- IGN - Game Of the Year Nominee 2012
- PC Gamer - 2012 Best Short-Form Game
- Indie Game Festival 2013 - Excellence in Design
- Indie Game Festival 2013 - Audience Award
- Game Developers Choice Awards 2013 - Best Debut: Subset Games
In FTL you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It's a dangerous mission, with every encounter presenting a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if a heavy missile barrage shuts down your shields? Reroute all power to the engines in an attempt to escape, power up additional weapons to blow your enemy out of the sky, or take the fight to them with a boarding party? This "spaceship simulation roguelike-like" allows you to take your ship and crew on an adventure through a randomly generated galaxy filled with glory and bitter defeat.
- Give orders to your crew, manage ship power distribution and choose weapon targets in the heat of battle.
- Pause the game mid-combat to evaluate your strategy and give orders.
- Upgrade your ship and unlock new ones with the help of seven diverse alien races.
- Hundreds of text based encounters will force you to make tough decisions.
- Each play-through will feature different enemies, events, and results to your decisions. No two play-throughs will be quite the same.
- Permadeath means when you die, there's no coming back. The constant threat of defeat adds importance and tension to every action.
Website - www.FTLgame.com
Twitter - @FTLgame
NOTE: Only compatible with iPad 2 or newer -- Will NOT run on iPad 1!
-Prep for future iOS versions (64-bit support)
-More sound problems resolved
-Misc. minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Where did the time go?
It's everything everyone says it is. It's simple, elegant, logical, brutal and addictive. But it's one of those games that you play with the charger hooked up to the pad... beware. One more run, The Kestler's a good bird, she'll make it this time... What do you mean it's 3AM?
After several playthroughs on Hard and across several iPads, I have to add that iCloud saves would be a nice touch. Any and all additional expansions / content would also be more than welcome. Can I vote with my wallet, plz?
Joka sentin arvoinen
Tämän parempaa mobiilipeliä ei ole! Pelattavaa ja haastetta riittää ja äänet aivan mahtavat!
Kerrassaan mainio! Ei ollut aiempaa kokemusta tästä joten oli iloinen yllätys miten hyvä on vaikkei ulkonäön perusteella uskoisi. Hyvä osoitus siitä että sisältö ratkaisee ei ulkoasu.
- Subset Games, LLC
- 194.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Subset Games, LLC
- 10,99 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.