Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Track time lightning fast from your desktop with Harvest. Simple project and task selection make entering in your time a breeze. Start a timer in seconds with a click or hotkey. Accidentally leave a timer running and Harvest will give you the option of removing the idle time right away. No second guessing, no hassle.
** Note: This app requires a free or paid Harvest account. **
Harvest is fast, accurate, and always accessible, so you spend less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand.
● Start a timer in seconds with a click or hotkey
● Simple project and task selection dropdown with autofill
● Option to remove idle time from a running timer
● Show/hide timesheet instantly with hotkeys
● View timesheets from previous dates
● Quick links to manage project and tasks in Harvest
Try Harvest today as your lightweight desktop time tracker. Access more features like invoicing and time reporting when you use Harvest from your web browser. Additionally, take Harvest on the road with our companion iPhone app to track time and expenses on the go. Harvest is available anywhere you find yourself working.
What's New in Version 2.0
Meet the new Harvest for Mac!
*Weekly Summary Bar*
It’s now easier than ever to view your daily time totals for the week! Move between days by clicking on the summary bar, clicking the arrows on screen, or with the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Use the new Time Summary window to quickly view your total hours for this week, month, yesterday and today. You can even raise this window quickly using a shortcut key combo!
We’ve brought the Timesheet window one click closer by attaching it directly to the menu bar. If you prefer keeping your Timesheet somewhere else, simply drag it away from the menu bar to detach it. Drag it back to re-attach.
*Fast Account Switching*
Using the new Harvest ID authentication platform, we’re bringing you the ability to quickly switch between multiple Harvest accounts without signing out. From the new Settings menu, select Switch Accounts, then click the account you want to use.
And there’s much more in our best version of Harvest for Mac to date, including:
• You can now add time on days other than today.
• New popover windows will make creating and editing time entries clearer and faster.
• If you use start and end times, your timestamps are now displayed in Timesheet cells.
• Start and end timestamp fields are available when creating new timers, along with a helpful duration label so you can see how much time you’re entering before you save.
• Edit the date of any time entry with a calendar popup.
• Large notes are no problem now with our auto-expanding notes field.