iConnectHue will bring out the best of your Philips Hue lights! Organize your Hue Lamps: Assemble groups for rooms, areas or special purposes. Light up your party, dinner or bedroom in your favorite colors and moods with easy to use drag & drop-functions! Want to go to bed? Just start up the integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Intelligent timers only act when you need them.
Have you got a Hue Tap, Hue Dimmer or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and (w/ optional animation editor) even color animations! The motion sensor can either turn off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips has made it "app of the month" 3 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
THIS IS is the iPhone version! "iConnectHue HD" for the iPad has even better usability thanks to the larger iPad screen.
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact our support instead of giving a negative rating. Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), group hiding (animation sharing requires same iCloud account)
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Upload color animations to your bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home - they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your Hue Tap, Dimmer and Motion Sensor! More flexibility than any other app on the market (details: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature and more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Powerful timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence - with optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, at sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you (blink), transition to scenes
• Include your Living Colors / Living whites and 3rd party lights into your Hue system - iConnectHue can find most of them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and most if not all 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in-app-purchase:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment - sync your lights to music with Hue Entertainment and make your home a Disco
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching between them
• With Watch Plus you can give voice commands (also old bridge), control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• All in-app-purchases shared w/ iPad version, if same iTunes and iCloud account used
It's less than a single Hue light. App development costs time and money - have a look what app development means:
It can do much more than Philips' app:
Hue Outdoor Motion sensor support: The year has just begun, and there are already new products on the market! One of those is the Hue Outdoor motion sensor - and we're proud to announce that we support it from the very beginning! Starting now, you can search for this sensor and configure it with the known many options that iConnectHue's editor provides.
Like the indoor motion sensor, this sensor can be used in several parts of the app:
• You can cancel the sensor with app and switches
• You can disable it via widget and device settings
• Its temperature can be shown in the widget
• Of course you can also edit its sensitivity
If you'd like to know more about this sensor, have a look at it in our list of supported devices, where we did a small test as well:
We've solved a few problems some of you were running into, mosty notably:
• Due to a bridge firmware change, Discotainment couldn't be started if it hadn't been started on a this device before
• Due to the same change, pressing the bridge button from within the app isn't possible any longer - it has been removed by Philips from the bridge firmware for security reasons
• Support for certain models by Gledopto, Feibit and Sunricher
• Other small improvements
This update is free for you. As always we have improved the app in several details. But why explain something that you'll likely never stumble upon again from now on? We hope you enjoy this new release of iConnectHue! If you find anything suspicious, let us know!
•• Please leave a positive rating in the App Store, if you like these changes or want to support iConnectHue. Thank you! ••
If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate and use the contact function in the app. You will surely get support!
If you need a quick check for a question, we also have an elaborate FAQ: https://iconnecthue.com/f-a-q/
Ratings and Reviews
Very deep but fiddly
If you want to set up your switches with advanced options, you need this. It’s deep but doesn’t work at all with the Hue official app and can be very frustrating to use. Within the past year updates have brought IAP features but also made the UI much more convoluted. Prepare for a learning curve. Scenes are room and light specific, so you can’t use a created scene with any other light setup. Switch a bulb and you have to recreate all scenes.
Se toinen toimiva sovellus
Virallisen Hue sovelluksen oikea käsi. Ehdottomasti ladattava.
Tämän jälkeen ei philipsin omaa appia tarvitse, todella monipuolinen ohjelmoitavuus. Toimii hienosti myös useamman hubin kanssa, ja plussana tällä pystyy ohjaamaan myös osramin lightify pistorasiaa.
- Stefan Goehler
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Crossfire Designs
- 5,49 €
- In-App Purchases
- Automation 0,99 €
- Animation Upgrade 2,99 €
- Widget Editor 1,09 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.