By Cook App Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*App Store Best of 2013*
Cook is the place to create and share your recipes.
It's your very own Cookbook for iPad, fill it with the food you love and share it with family, friends and the world!
"Deliciously easy to use and a feast for the eyes too" - USA Today
"A Gorgeous cookbook app that makes cooking a little bit more social" - App Advice
"Cook has something lot of other apps don’t — a heart" - Beautiful Pixels
• Your Cook Book - Customize the front graphic, color and caption to tell everyone about your cooking.
• Create Recipes - Type up a simple method or detailed recipe, add as much or as little as you want. Then share it with everyone or keep it just for your close friends.
• Tell your Food Story - Your cherished family recipes, latest discoveries, meals out, tips, tricks, anything food related, this is the place to bring them all together!
• A World of Cooking - Head to the library and grab new books full of thousands of recipes from Cooks around the world, with more being added all the time.
• Find your Friends - Get suggestions from Facebook or make new friends, keep the best books on your bench so you'll always have great recipes on hand.
• Share your Recipes - Share out your awesome creations on the Web and post links on Facebook, Twitter, Email and iMessage.
We hope you enjoy Cook!
If you need some help or have some feedback, let us know:
What's New in Version 1.3
We’re celebrating with our biggest update yet, here's what’s new:
• World Books: Browse thousands of the latest recipes from fellow Cooks around the world.
• Collections: Popular categories of recipes including Dessert, Baking, Drinks and more!
• Tag your recipes: Help your recipes find their way into the right Collections and World Books.
• Christmas Book - A new original book with nearly 30 recipes to help you celebrate in style.
• And so much more (full details below)
Thanks so much for your support, we hope you have a great Christmas and New Year!
Get in touch:
For those of you who want all the details:
• New Books now get added at the front of the bench
• Tap under the ingredient list to add at the bottom
• Profile photos on a recipes are now tappable
• New Library with more tabs and friends section
• Page Names can be a little longer
• Get Facebook Friend suggestions for everyone
• Recipes now default to Public
• More recipes can now fit on a page
• More recipes are now visible in each book
• Edit your existing recipe photos
• Report an inappropriate recipe
• Improved the Serves slider
• A new notifications icon with new notifications
• Webs addresses in recipes are automatically linked
• Blank pages are hidden from other people
• More Hints to help you discover everything
• Bench loading improvements
• Recipe page footer and layout tweaks
• Better recipe photo zooming and viewing
and heaps of other bug fixes and tweaks, thanks for your feedback!