By iDevices, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Customize your home with the iDevices Connected app and products like the iDevices Switch. Control, schedule and monitor your home from one central dashboard. With the iDevices Connected app, there’s no need for multiple apps or hubs. Stay connected to your home from wherever you are using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
• iDevices Switch (HomeKit Enabled Plug)
• iDevices Outdoor Switch (HomeKit Enabled Plug)
• iDevices Socket (HomeKit Enabled Socket)
• iDevices Thermostat (HomeKit Enabled Thermostat)
iDevices Connected HomeKit App Features:
• No login required, even for remote access (Requires Apple TV 3rd Gen.)
• Remote access through your Apple TV 3rd Gen (or later)
• Set dynamic schedules for your HomeKit enabled devices to meet your lifestyle
• Organize each of your iDevices products into ‘Rooms’ (i.e. Sarah’s Bedroom) and ‘Zones’ (i.e. Upstairs) for simple navigation
• Switch responds to Siri® allowing you to control your Switch-enabled devices using just your voice
• Create custom ‘Scenes’ to control multiple accessories at once. For example, “Siri, I’m going to bed,” could turn on your bedroom fan and turn off your bedside lamp.
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
with photos of your home, rooms and products
The iDevices Connected app now includes HomeKit support and a lot of great, new features. Our iDevices Customer Experience Team is here to make sure you get the most out of the app and your products! Contact Support@iDevicesinc.com with any questions you might have.
What's New in Version 2.5.12
-iGrill and Kitchen Thermometer Have a New Home, please download the Weber® iGrill® App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weber-igrill/id400796680
-Improved product setup for users on iOS 10
Works with Amazon Alexa: Now all iDevices smart home products are compatible with Amazon Echo and all Alexa-enabled accessories. Simply login to your Amazon Alexa account through the iDevices Connected App settings menu and enable Alexa with your Amazon username and password. Then go to the Alexa App and download the iDevices Connected Skill. Now you can use Alexa voice commands to control all your iDevices smart home products. (requires iOS 9 or greater)
Our iDevices Customer Experience Team is here to make sure you get the most out of the app and your products! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues or would just like a little help.
As always, we will continue to update the app based on your feedback, so please keep the suggestions coming!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 December 2016
- Version: 2.5.12
- Size: 118 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: iDevices, LLC
- © 2016 iDevices LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.