By LeanKit, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As the leading enterprise Kanban tool, LeanKit lets you visualize your work and workflow, collaborate more effectively, and identify opportunities for improvement.
Check status and make updates on your iPhone or iPad using LeanKit’s two iOS apps:
• LeanKit lets you see the entire board for a full view of your team’s work
• MyLeanKit provides a focused view of your work across all boards
To download MyLeanKit search for “MyLeanKit” in iTunes.
LeanKit Key Features:
• View your entire board on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
• Tap cards to view and edit details including comments and attachments
• Pinch and zoom to focus on portions of work or to see the big picture
• Drag-and-drop cards to move them between lanes
• Long-tap a lane header to move all cards within a lane
• Track and manage overall progress using work connections
• Create, update, delete and comment on cards
• Identify card owners with auto-generated initial avatars
• Manage subtasks by creating and viewing taskboards
• Track the status of work distributed across multiple boards using Connections
• Navigate directly to boards and cards from embedded links in emails and notifications
• View and add attachments to cards
• Add images and videos from within a card
• Send files from other apps (such as Dropbox, Mail, or AirDrop) to LeanKit
Get the free iOS app as part of your LeanKit account. If you haven’t already, create a LeanKit account today and start using it immediately on your iOS devices.
What's New in Version 2.6.7
• Bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 18 March 2016
- Version: 2.6.7
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: LeanKit, Inc.
- © 2016 LeanKit, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.