Magic Voice Camera
By IT Magic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Magic Voice Camera is Noise Robust Voice Controlled Camera Utility application for iPhone. It uses State of the Art Noise Reduction Technology with speech/voice recognition engine and provides shutter control for taking photos. The performance of the voice recognition is increased because of the noise reduction algorithm used.
By simple voice commands one can take photos. The commands used for taking photos are given below.
Take a Picture
Because of noise reduction technology the success rate of voice recognition commands is high. So it can be used in most of the places where less to moderate noise is there. One can use it in car, street, restaurants, scenic places or market place etc. In very noisy places manual shutter can be used.
Local gallery viewing option is provided to quickly view the saved photos using the application. All photos taken are saved to the Camera Roll also. Auto Save ON or OFF provision is there for saving photos automatically. When Auto Save is ON the photos are automatically saved to Camera Roll as well as local gallery. When Auto Save is OFF one can take decision to save or not to save the photos.
It also can be used with bluetooth microphone. Remote voice commands from long distance is possible with Bluetooth microphone.
1. Start the application. Whenever application is started, it will calibrate the voice recognition engine for existing sound and noise levels. Once calibration is over it will show up the camera preview, with manual shutter, settings and gallery buttons.
2. When shutter button is green it is ready to take voice commands. Choose one of the commands which ever you are comfortable with it and say the commands. When some word is recognized the shutter will turn yellow. If it is a valid command the shutter will turn gray and take a photo and show save or cancel icons. User can press save to save the photo to local gallery.
3. If shutter button is always yellow because of noisy environment, you can use manual shutter for controlling
4. You can see the photos in local gallery for quick viewing. You can delete the photos which you are not interested.
5. In settings you can set Auto Save ON or OFF. If voice recognition engine is not working properly, you can use Reset option to recalibrate the voice recognition engine.
6. For using Bluetooth, just switch on the bluetooth microphone, the application automatically detects and takes commands from Bluetooth microphone
For support, questions and suggestions, write to
What's New in Version 1.12
Crash during launching and going to background bug fixed.
Customers Also Bought
- 1,79 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 29 April 2011
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: IT Magic Co., Ltd
- © 2011 ITmagic Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.