By Anatoly Weinstein
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'mTrainer Pro' is an exciting and expanding collection of games designed to help you to improve the instantaneous memorization skills of your brain.
This game is easy to learn, but hard to master. Going through the different levels over and over will help you effectively exercise the right hemisphere of your brain in order to enhance your memory and concentration.
Each game in this collection has 15 levels with increasing amount of objects for memorization. Levels are generated randomly so you can play them multiple times without being bored with the game. One more training dimension adds the game complexity option (six modes: Expert, Hard, Normal, Easy, Baby & Relax).
Memory and brain functions are declining with your age. Don't wait and try this application right now!
Currently you can find the following games in this collection:
- 'Flip' - well-known card game where you have to remember the position of card pairs;
- 'ABC123' - a game where you have to remember sequences of numbers or letters and reproduce them by bursting the bubbles;
- 'Cards' - a unique game invented for you by us where you have to remember and reproduce the combination of colors, numbers and figures;
- 'Select' - here you have to remember images shown initially on the board and try to find them later among other images.
What else can you expect playing this game?
- instructions for improving your memory;
- achievement system with Facebook integration;
- interactive animation and sound effects;
- attractive graphic with Retina display support;
- support of both iPhone and iPad in their native resolution.
Enjoy the Game. We hope you have fun and improve your memory along the way!
What's New in Version 1.1.1
regulatory changes: new name
- 3,49 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 26 November 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Developer: Anatoly Weinstein
- © RaptLook.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.