By Stevens Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Name Junkie is a simple, one button name generator that creates a random 2 word name and checks it for .com availability. You can even jump to enom.com* to purchase that domain before someone else gets it. Use for company names, products, bands, etc.
• Simple one button UI
• Touch a lock to preserve a word you like
• Checks for available .com domains (internet required)
• If domain is available click the Get It button to be directed to enom.com*
NOTE: * We are not affiliated, associated or receiving payment from enom.com for domain referrals. You DO NOT need to purchase the domain you select through enom.com. You can use ANY domain name registering service. We include this option purely for your convenience. It is what we would want the app to do if we were using it.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
New Features, Improved Lookup Accuracy, Design Update
• Ability to enter a word and decide if it is the first or second word of the name. (Thanks to reviewer 'tayabaldridge' for the suggestion)
• Changed lookup service for more accurate results.
• Changed Domain Register site from Register.com to Enom.com. We feel Enom provides a better web experience.
• New graphics for a more pleasing look and better iPad experience.
- 0,89 €
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 27 October 2011
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Stevens Interactive
- © 2011 Stevens Interactive, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).