Named Reactions Pro HD
By Synthetiq Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Does mention of the Prilezhaev reaction leave you baffled? Ever wondered, "Just what IS the mechanism of the Kulinkovich cyclopropanation?" Wished that you could remember the structure of the Schwartz reagent?
Named Reactions Pro HD contains details on over 300 organic reactions, from the acetoacetic ester synthesis to the Zincke reaction. Reactions are fully indexed and searchable, and each reaction includes a description, tags, related reactions, reaction scheme, carefully depicted mechanism, and links to internet and print resources, including Wikipedia, ChemSpider, and Organic Chemistry Portal.
If you would like to try out all of these features for free, download Named Reactions Lite HD, which contains a subset of the reactions available in this Pro version. Note: this app has been optimized for iPad; Named Reactions Pro for iPhone and iPod touch is also available on the App Store.
Be sure to also check out ChemFormula for iPhone and iPod touch, the world's most advanced molecular weight calculator and chemical search tool.
Want to see a reaction included in the next release of Named Reactions Pro HD? Send it to us at email@example.com.
For more detailed information on named reactions in this app see Strategic Applications of Named Reactions in Organic Synthesis, by László Kürti and Barbara Czakó http://namedreactions.com/
What's New in Version 1.1
- Full support for Retina display on the new iPad.
- Share links via Twitter or email.
- Improvements to scrolling performance on older devices.
- Improvements to the rendering of sticky notes.
- Fixed typos in Arndt-Eistert, Balz-Schiemann, Buchwald-Hartwig, Marshall propargylation, and Chugaev elimination. Thanks to Maureen Reilly and Keiichi Hirano!
- Many other bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- 11,99 €
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 11 April 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 113 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Synthetiq Solutions
- © 2011-2012 Synthetiq Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.