NME Magazine International – the latest music news & reviews, new releases & all your favourite artists
By Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cover Feature – Julian Casablancas
For Julian Casablancas, 2014 has been all about launching new band The Voidz and running his label, Cult Records. But as he tells Gavin Haynes, The Strokes will return in 2015 – they’re headlining Primavera and there may be new music ‘if the vibe is right.’
Gallagher Jr returns to the stage for the first time since the Beady Eye split – performing ‘My Generation’ at a Who tribute night, The Maccabees to play Britain’s Best Small Venue - Norwich Arts Centre, in the studio with No Devotion and more.
Calgary’s caustic post-punk obsessives Viet Cong go from tragedy to triumph as lead band of the week, plus more bands hotly tipped for big things – you heard them here first.
Definitive Album Verdicts:
Lorde showcases her adventurous approach to pop with Kanye, Haim and more on The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 soundtrack, taking lead of the week. Plus! Verdicts for Cult of Youth, Frank Turner and more.
Ultimate Live Reviews:
Circle pits, flying limbs and brutal hangovers at the messy finale of the NME New Breed Tour, plus live verdicts for Spoon’s biggest-ever headline show in London.
Mac DeMarco: Mac DeMarco’s 2014 has been bookended by existential funks – triggered first by the process of making his excellent third album and then by the bittersweet effects of its success. Jazz Monroe finds him wrestling with fame and public perceptions.
TV On The Radio: After years of misery, TV On The Radio are back with ‘Seeds’, “1,000 per cent the best thing we’ve ever done.” Kevin EG Perry meets a band who are learning to laugh again.
Mogwai: Mogwai are a band with few regrets. And, as NME find outs, after almost 20 years together they’re on a career high, with a Top 10 album, a thriving label and even their own whiskey.
On repeat – Our top 20 tracks of the week, including Mark Ronson, Years & Years, Slaves, The Smashing Pumpkins and more
Anatomy of an Album – Nine Inch Nails: Pretty Hate Machine. On the 25th anniversary of its release, we revisit Trent Reznor’s debut, melding melodic synthpop with industrial noise
Soundtrack of My Life – Thurston Moore
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
NME: the past, present and future of music - featuring exclusive interviews, in depth analysis, award winning features, definitive reviews and the best in new music every week.
The available subscription periods for NME Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £1.49
Purchase a weekly subscription £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £4.99
Purchase an annual subscription £59.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
What's New in Version 5.4
Bug fixes and major enhancements, including:
- A new and dedicated NME Special Collectors tab: Oasis, Morrissey, Nirvana and more – our Special Collectors’ editions are now in a place of their own and easier to preview and download
- Improved navigation – want to subscribe or just download a single issue? Now it’s easier to do so.
- Improved design features - a slicker welcome to the NME Digital Edition Newsstand
As ever, let us know what you think by rating and reviewing in the App Store
- Category: Music
- Updated: 27 October 2014
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- © Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12.10.20130,99 €
- 18.10.20141,99 €
- 26.10.20130,99 €
- 02.03.20130,99 €
- NME Magazine International Subscription1,99 €
- NME Magazine International Subscription79,99 €
- 16.08.20141,99 €
- 26.07.20141,99 €
- 19.01.20130,99 €
- 05.04.20140,99 €