Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ordbogen.com iOS app, Ordbogen Online, offers you access to over 60 dictionaries in 22 languages from Denmark's largest digital dictionary provider. We are super passionate about user experience and have perfectly adapted our interfaces to your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
As a bonus, we have customer support chat in 5 languages and are officially approved for Danish school exam use.
If you're looking for a modern, sleek app with tons of clever features, look no further and use Ordbogen Online!
- Over 60 dictionaries in 22 languages.
- Daily updates, revisions and additions (stay on top of the newest word trends!).
- Professional language chat support 6 days a week in Danish, English, German, French and Spanish (M-T 8am-4pm, F 8am-3:30pm, S 2-9pm (UTC+1)).
- 4 log-in options: open network, user login, WAYF or UNI•Login.
- Hear words and text read aloud by Apple's voices (We recommend downloading the Enhanced Quality voices for a better audio experience).
- Single searchable word index so you don't have to switch languages to find a dictionary word.
- Search history bar: navigate through your most searched words quickly and easily!
- Share feature: Look up words while using other applications by highlighting a word and sharing it to your Ordbogen app. No need to leave your webpage or document to open the full app.
- Adaptable text size for comfort and convenience.
- Accessibility for the blind and visually impaired.
- Overview of your account and licences.
- Password reset – request a new password directly from the app.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
Tired of having to leave the email, text, or online article you're reading to open up our dictionary app to translate a word? With Share Extension, you don't have to! Simply highlight the word you want translated, click "share", choose the Ordbogen app and voila! You now have a mini pop-up dictionary window right on that same screen. What's even better is that you can continue to search for other words on the pop-up dictionary screen (in case there's another one you need translated!).
1. First, select the word that you want translated. Then choose the "share" option in the function bar.
2. Now that you've pressed share, select the Ordbogen App (activate it by pressing More).
3. Voila! You've got your Share Extension pop-up screen directly on top of your article/text/email. Select the exact word and language you want to search.
4. Enjoy easily reading your dictionary article.
With these 4 simple steps, you are able to use Ordbogen.com's app faster and more easily than ever.