Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine, Third Edition
By MedHand – Mobile Libraries
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best-selling Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine is an up-to-date, practical and comprehensive guide to the management of the acutely ill patient.
This third edition has been revised throughout to include the most up-to-date guidelines and treatment management plans. A new junior author ensures that the content remains relevant and accessible to all medics approaching acute medicine for the first time. This edition includes a new chapter which focuses on common presentations, and quick reference boxes throughout highlight top priorities in the management of each condition.
The section on practical procedures has also been expanded to include core competencies for the Foundation Programme.
• A comprehensive guide to the most up-to-date therapies and protocols for managing a wide range of acute medical situations
• Relates pathophysiology to features to aid diagnosis
• Identifies priorities for treatment and provides step-by-step management advice
• Contains the latest evidence-based guidelines, and reflects current recommended management of medical emergencies
• An expanded section on practical procedures that covers core competencies for the Foundation Programme
• A chapter on common presentations
With brand new figures and clinical tips from the experienced authors, the third edition of the Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine remains the must-have resource for all those dealing with acute illness.
Readership: Junior doctors, general physicians, A&E staff, anaesthetists, general practitioners; nurses and senior medical students.
Authors: Punit S. Ramrakha, Kevin P. Moore, and Amir Sam
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks in digital format.
MedHand offers user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications for medical books on iPhone and iPod, supporting you with mobile knowledge at the point of care!
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- option to change user interface settings
- iPad compatibility
- content improvements
- various bug fixes
- 44,99 €
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 03 September 2010
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: MedHand International
- © Copyright MedHand 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.