This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**Build the Safest Town to Protect Your People**
Produce resources for survival and build infrastructure to expand your territory. Prepare your people to protect against the outside threats from roaming zombies and bandits by strategically placing defense buildings in your town.
**Develop Zombie Troops and Armament**
Scout and attack an enemy or another player's town by dispatching zombie troops. Your zombies' belligerent attitude will help you defeat your opponent and steal their resources. If you are lucky, you can bring high quality man-power back to your town. Establishing a research facility will help you build a stronger force, breed various types of zombies and develop various weapons.
**Bring More Survivors into Your Community**
Power to the People! In the zombie-apocalypse, a well-run town requires a variety of Survivors with a mix of skills. Assign your Survivors to buildings that match their skill-set.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
Greetings! Trick or treat at the new haunted homesite! A special Legendary Survivor is available in the store for Halloween only.
- The homesite is fully decorated with halloween props; spooky ghosts, gnarled trees, and jack-o'-lanterns, as well as the pumpkin-headed site zombies!
- Quarantine Station has been remodelled to be an indestructible building placed in the center of the homesite.
- You won't be able to move Quarantine Station anymore, however you now have more room for other buildings!
*Survival Bonus System
- Winning multiplayer combat now rewards more resources and diamonds.
- Collect 15 stars through multiplayer combat and earn those rewards.
- Now, you don't have to manually collect zombies into your Wartruck during combat. It will move by itself!
- You can enable and disable auto-collecting (movement) by pressing the 'Auto-collect' button.
- Upgrading the 'Catapult' ability allows you to speed up auto-collecting (movement).
*Spooky Legendary Survivors
- New Legendary Survivors are available for sale in the store. They are pumpkin-headed allies that are very strong.
- Don't miss out as they are only available for Halloween!
- You can now access 'Helpshift' by pressing the 'Help' button in the settings menu.
- 'Helpshift' includes updated news, FAQs, and other information about the game.
- It also allows you to send messages, or even direct chat, through the inbox.
- Share your opinions freely with our developers!
*Survivor Profile UI
- Better overall display of Survivors' stats
- Added rarity icons