Practice Visual-Spatial Reasoning with encouraging exercises!
In Piko’s Blocks the learner builds 3D structures based on presented exercises. Player observes and manipulates self-made 3D objects to develop three-dimensional thinking. Piko’s Blocks has been developed in cooperation with occupational therapists and teachers.
PLAY & LEARN:
- Spatial and Visual reasoning
- 3D geometric thinking
- Problem solving
- over 300 unique exercises to play
- suitable for ages 4+ and doesn’t require the ability to read
- does NOT include any In-App Purchases or Ad’s
- unlimited player profiles for each device: individual progress is saved
- adapts to the player’s skill level motivating and challenging appropriately
- has also an option to practice specific exercise type and difficulty level
- makes it possible to monitor the player’s progress
- building matching 3D structures
- removing extra pieces from structures
- building mirror images of structures
- extra challenge is provided for advanced learners by point symmetry and rotation exercises
Spatial reasoning ability is an important cognitive skill and it creates a strong basis for learning mathematical skills and STEM subjects. It is also a fundamental advantage in problem solving and creative work, since it helps to create mental visualizations of ideas and concepts. Research confirms that spatial reasoning can developed with regular practice - and this is precisely what Piko’s Blocks offers.
Are you now ready for an educational adventure? Help our friend Piko on his way from planet to planet by solving 3D exercises! Let’s go, Piko is waiting!
Creetah Ltd is a mobile game studio based in Finland. Our mission is to develop smart and efficient games for practicing cognitive skills. Close cooperation with therapists, educators and cognitive development experts is our style for crafting the best solutions. If you want to say hello to us or there’s something we should know about, you can reach us easily by email: email@example.com. Enjoy learning!
New in version 2.1:
- Improvements in user interface and camera control
- Added language support for Spanish and Finnish
- Other minor improvements and fixes
If you like Piko’s Blocks, please leave a review on the App Store. It really helps us. Thanks. :)
We regularly update Piko’s Blocks to improve the educational value of the game. In addition, we have a strong focus on the gameplay to find new ways to motivate learners even better. Is there something the game is missing, or we should know about? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Ratings and Reviews
What a wonderful game
I played the game with two nephew. Aged at six and eight. They enjoyed playing very much. The game was properly challenging for both kinds, thanks to it's flexibility.
I like this cos I can see them learn and enjoy playing at the same time. I see mobile gaming no more a waste of time.
High recommendation if you want to see kinds playing and learning at the same time.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.