Pretty Good Solitaire
By Goodsol Development Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pretty Good Solitaire is the premier desktop solitaire game collection with 700 regular games and 90 bonus games, for a total of 790 different solitaire games.
Since 1995, Pretty Good Solitaire has been the choice of millions of solitaire players.
Includes the popular games Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Yukon, Scorpion, Pyramid, Cruel and more.
Also includes many games invented for Pretty Good Solitaire, such as Demons and Thieves and Aces and Kings.
- easy to play - drag/drop the cards or use quick click moving.
- undo and redo all moves.
- automatically saves games.
- make the game window any size or even full screen.
- 5 card sizes, including large cards for poor eyes.
- over a dozen different beautiful professionally designed card sets.
- change card backs, or change background image or background color.
- just click on the Rules button to see the rules of each game.
- over 2 billion starting positions for each game.
- submit your statistics and see how you compare to other players.
- statistics for multiple players.
- Climb Mode, where you play from game #1 and play for a cumulative score.
Pretty Good Solitaire is the solitaire game for players who take solitaire seriously. This is not a converted mobile app, it was designed for large screen desktops/laptops. Pretty Good Solitaire has been continuously updated for nearly 20 years, with email support from http://www.goodsol.com/contact.html .
What's New in Version 3.31
- added 100 new games, bringing the total number of games to 700
- updated for Sierra
- 24,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 October 2016
- Version: 3.31
- Size: 150 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Goodsol Development Inc.
- © 2016 Goodsol Development Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor