Pepperplate is the only app for serious cooks - it has all the tools you need to cook weeknight dinners or host a dinner party for 12. Manage your recipes, create menus, shop with ease and cook like a pro.
* Seamlessly manage your recipes, menus and shopping lists on the web, iPad and iPhone.
* Take your iPhone or iPad into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
* Create recipes on the iPad and iPhone or make changes to existing recipes.
* Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
* Import recipes from your favorite sites and add your own from cookbooks, magazines or old family recipes.
* Combine recipes into menus for dinner parties or holiday meal planning.
* Organize your meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
* Add to your shopping list and it automatically syncs to your iPad, iPhone, iPod and Pepperplate.com.
* Organize your shopping to automatically match the way you shop in the grocery store.
* Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
* Your collection synchronizes from the website to the iPad and iPhone and is backed up without connecting to a computer.
* Take your entire collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no internet connection required.
* Manage your cooking timers over wifi away from the kitchen on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
* Login with Facebook or your free Pepperplate account
Import recipes directly from the browser on your iPhone or iPad
Facebook login improvements
Support for iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
What can I say, if you're thinking about an e-recipe library then check this out. Web/iPad/iPhone sync is handy and the app is nice & clean. Recipes don't need to be in English. Data is stored as plain text which you can easily copy from the web interface in case you want to move your recipes to some other system.
Pro tip: You can just add the name & photo of a dish and fill in where (book, magazine etc.) you have the actual recipe.
Still, put your stuff on PP and you can check what you need on your iPhone if you forgot your shopping list, and you can email recipes to friends (it builds a nicely formatted letter with pictures even if the recipient has no PP, and they can save the recipe on their own PP if they do).
This is what I've been looking for a long time. All my recipes in one place that can be accessed via web browser or iPhone/iPad app. Recipes are very easy to add, Pepperplate even corrects wrong formatting (when recipe copy-pasted from a website). There are a lot of smart features in the service. I suggest!
This app has the potential to be a great app but it keeps crashing. Fix that and we have a pretty damn good recipe managing system.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.