By Ying Bian
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
T-Puzzle is a classic puzzle game originated from Japan. With only four pieces, it
makes hundreds of shapes. Looks quite simple? If you really try it out, you will
soon find it surprisingly difficult!
Has been challenging minds of all ages for centuries, it now comes to the iPhone. Combining
the ancient wisdom with the modern touch interface, it brings you the unique experience
of exercising your brain by flipping your finger.
- Physics conflict check
- 27 well-chosen puzzles for free
- Simple and intuitive operations: move, rotate, flip, reset.
- Auto snap when pieces get close
- Remember all your achievements and progress
- Recognize when the puzzle is solved
- Master mode for advanced players
Watch the video on Youtube:
What's New in Version 1.50
- Occasionally the pieces could disappear. It need to be restarted in old version. Now the app can recover immediately while switching to the puzzle choosing scene (i.e: by tapping the bottom-left button)
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 June 2011
- Version: 1.50
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Ying Bian
- © 2010 ekuuu.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.