By 64 Characters
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Telephone allows you to make phone calls over the Internet or your company’s network. If your phone line supports SIP protocol, you can use it on your Mac instead of a physical phone anywhere you have a decent network connection.
• Address Book contacts autocomplete
• Multiple accounts
• Sending tone signals (just press numbers on the keyboard when call window is active)
• Call waiting
• Making calls by clicking sip: and tel: links
Telephone is free and all its features are available to you. Please consider buying an optional subscription to make ongoing development possible. There is a monthly and a yearly option for $1.49 and $14.99 respectively (the prices are for the US store). The subscriptions can be cancelled at any time based on the App Store subscription rules.
Please note: to set up Telephone and make calls you need an account at a SIP provider or at your company’s phone server.
What's New in Version 1.2.6
Fixed a crash on incoming calls.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 19 December 2016
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Developer: 64 Characters UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- © 2016–2017 64 Characters
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor