By Oklahoma Publishing Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A single app provides you customized iPad and iPhone versions of The Oklahoman, the largest daily newspaper and the most trusted news source in the state of Oklahoma.
The Oklahoman for iPad combines everything that's great about The Oklahoman with everything that's great about mobile technology. The Oklahoman for iPhone offers the same content, reformatted for optimal presentation on your iPhone.
You'll get articles from all sections of the daily paper plus loads of extra photos and videos. You can download daily editions and read them offline at your convenience. Limited advertising is included.
If you are a subscriber to The Oklahoman, you can receive The Oklahoman iPad and iPhone editions FREE each day. If you are not a print subscriber, you can receive the daily editions for $9.99 per month.
• Read articles from all sections that appear daily in The Oklahoman with limited advertising.
• Watch news video and interviews with Oklahoma's movers, shakers and news-makers.
• Share articles and photos with friends on your social network or via email.
• Access editions for the past 7 days.
• Leave the app, and when you come back it will return you to the page you were on.
• See each page and article in a horizontal or vertical display on the iPad.
• Follow developing stories from Oklahoma City, Tulsa and across Oklahoma, as well as national and international news.
• All the Oklahoma business, industry and government news you need to stay competitive.
• View the most comprehensive weather and severe weather reporting in Oklahoma, including video forecasts, 7-day forecast, hour by hour, and radar maps.
• Browse photos by the largest team of photographers and photo-journalists in Oklahoma.
• Read daily and Sunday Comics, available as an easy-to-browse gallery.
• Receive seamless updates to our technology and display without having to re-download the application.
More about subscriptions:
• Subscriptions are 1 month for $9.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
What's New in Version 5.1.0
Bug fixes for in-app purchasers.
- Category: News
- Updated: 20 October 2016
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Oklahoma Publishing Company
- © (C) 2011-2016 The Oklahoman Media Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.