Vanity Fair Magazine
By The Conde Nast Publications Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Redesigned exclusively for iPad and iPhone–subscribe today and get the Summer 2016 issue!
Experience Vanity Fair’s high-profile interviews, stunning photography, and thought-provoking features in a whole new way. The redesigned Vanity Fair app delivers the look and feel of the print magazine to your device even as it redefines storytelling for the digital age through the use of interactive graphics, galleries, and video. Subscribe now for complete access. Already a print subscriber? You can access the app for free—just download it and enter your subscription information. Single issues are also available for purchase.
SUMMER 2016 HIGHLIGHTS
Exclusive! Annie Leibovitz captures Queen Elizabeth II marking her 90th birthday, for a portfolio with her family, corgis, and dorgis.
• Three intimate reminiscences on the Queen’s inner majesty
• Inside Twitter’s $10 billion identity crisis
• The mystery of the Ivy League’s Bernie Madoff
• Venus Williams, Ryan Lochte, and more athletes vying for Olympic gold
Vanity Fair opens the door to Hollywood. With a unique mix of grit and glamour, we track the latest scandals, the greatest achievements and the newest stars. Vanity Fair is a cultural catalyst. A provocative mix of culture, politics and high finance that generates more monthly media coverage than any other glossy magazine.
With an outstanding combination of iconic photography, groundbreaking stories, in-depth reportage, and social commentary, Vanity Fair is the biography of our age, one month at a time.
Download the Vanity Fair app FREE and you can enjoy:
- INTERACTIVE features
- EXCLUSIVE Video, audio & web links
- GLOSSY high-res photography
- EXTRA bonus content
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Curate your own reading experience through a range of interactive features
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and save on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £3.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 45%***
1-year subscription for £25.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL!
Rolling monthly subscription for £2.49 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124.102896
- Free preview update
- Bug fixes
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 16 March 2016
- Version: 126.96.36.199.102896
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- © 2014 The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vanity Fair Magazine2,99 €
- Vanity Fair Magazine32,99 €
- VANITYFAIRUKAUGUST20164,99 €
- Vanity Fair September 20115,99 €
- Vanity Fair February 20125,99 €
- Vanity Fair January 20125,99 €
- Vanity Fair October 20125,99 €
- Vanity Fair June 20125,99 €
- Vanity Fair UK December 2012 Issue5,99 €
- VANITY FAIR AUGUST 20125,99 €