WorkTimes - Time Tracking with Overtime Calculation
By Florian Mielke
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With WorkTimes you can easily track and manage your hours worked and see your overtime at a glance. WorkTimes is primarily designed for employees with regular working hours.
Based on your normal working hours, WorkTimes automatically calculates the overtime you have worked. You can also manually reduce your overtime e.g. when you receive overtime pay.
Tag your records: Use tags to track the time you have worked on individual projects, customers or any other activities you’ve spent time on. You can also assign a duration, decimal number or amount of money for each tag.
• Track and manage your work time
• Automatic overtime calculation
• Manually add and reduce overtime
• Weekly, monthly and yearly reports of your hours worked
• Export via email (CSV and Excel 2007+)
• Tag your time worked
• Evaluate tagged records
• Manage and evaluate holidays, sick days and bank holidays (In-App Purchase)
What's New in Version 5.1.1
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Please provide any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5,99 €
- Category: Business
- Updated: 04 April 2016
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: Florian Mielke
- © 2009-2016 Florian Mielke
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annual Leave Management2,99 €
- Sponsor Small1,99 €