YNAB—Budget, Personal Finance, Expense Tracker
YNAB will help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money. On average, new users save $600 in the first two months, and more than $6,000 in the first year. Try it free for 30 days.
Bank Synching—Easily connect all your accounts in one place.
On the Go— Realtime access to all your data makes it simple to share finances with a partner.
Debt Paydown—The tools and teaching you need to help you get out of debt for good.
Goal Tracking—Set and track goals to reach them faster.
Reporting—Detailed, visual spending and trend reports help you measure progress and improve.
Personal Support—Our friendly support team is available around the clock via email, live chat in the app, and offer 100+ free, live workshops every week.
“YNAB is the first budgeting app I’ve ever used, stuck with, and that has made sense. Absolutely love it!” -- @brennandunn
“I never, ever, ever thought I’d see this, and yet here it is: CREDIT CARD BEAST DEFEATED! Props to @YNAB which helped me get it done!” -- @taber
“3 years ago I started with YNAB, the goal was paying off all my debt. With YNAB, I was able to double the goal! Bye, financial stress!” -- @HancinGaming
“I just don’t know what I’d do without YNAB. I’ve never been so financially aware in my life.” -- @janejoneslives
“I’ve been using YNAB for over 2 years, and in 23 days my fiance and I will be paying for our wedding without any loans because of YNAB. Thank you!” -- @Thai_Jonny
You’ve Never Budgeted Like This Before
YNAB is unlike any personal finance app, expense tracker, or money management system you’ve tried before—because it works. The powerful combination of award-winning apps and a proven method—YNAB’s Four Rules—has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people by teaching them to get control of their finances, stop stressing, and live the life they want to live.
A Proven Method—YNAB’s Four Rules
Rule One: Give Every Dollar A Job | Be intentional about what you want your money to do before you spend it.
Rule Two: Embrace Your True Expenses | Break up larger, less frequent expenses into smaller, manageable amounts. By saving monthly for insurance premiums, holidays, or car repairs, when the time comes, your money is ready and waiting to do its job.
Rule Three: Roll With The Punches | When life changes, so must your budget. Make adjustments and move along. Flexible budgets succeed because they’re guilt-free, realistic, and sustainable.
Rule Four: Age Your Money | As you repeat the first three rules, you’ll increase the time between earning a dollar and the moment you need to spend it. When your money is at least a month old, you’ll have finally broken the paycheck to paycheck cycle for good.
Free for 30 Days, Then an Annual Subscription
- YNAB is a one-year auto-renewable subscription, billed annually.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a
subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What’s New in v2.7.1
• You can now switch between budgets on offline devices. Since you're offline, you're limited to switching between budgets you've opened previously on that device.
• We’re less annoying when it comes to asking you to rate the app. Kindly take that into consideration.
• The account register got a nice little performance boost.
• We only show the credit spending bar graph on the credit card payment inspector if there’s been credit spending since the last payment. It quiets things down visually.
• New cash transactions are now cleared by default. That brings mobile in line with web’s existing behavior.
• We simplified the account editing flow.
• The app badge number could disappear if the app hadn’t been opened for a bit. Our original fix of “open the app more often” didn’t seem to catch on, so we fixed it for real.
Ratings and Reviews
YNAB saved my finances...
...and it's so great that the mobile app finally has all the same functions as the desktop version!
- You Need A Budget LLC
- 81.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 YouNeedABudget.com
- In-App Purchases
- YNAB Subscription 85,99 €
- YNAB Subscription 6,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.