By KOUKI SHOBAYASHI
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the camera app to brighten the photo immediately after shooting with one touch.
Too dark photo may become barely visible.
However, image quality will be grainy.
** This app is available only on iPhone3GS, 4 and 4S. Not available in iPad, iPod touch, iPhone 3G and earlier. **
"Zara Zara" represents the grainy, rough, gritty state in Japanese.
- Basic camera operation is almost identical to the standard camera app.
- By tapping the plus and minus buttons, you can adjust the brightness in three stages.
- Original photos are saved automatically.
- Not only in dimly lit places, it may be effective even when the backlight.
- Photos will be Zara Zara.
- Equipped with a self-timer of 10 seconds and 2 seconds.
- Equipped with a silent mode on iPhone4S and 4. However the size of the image will be smaller [video size].
- In a really dark place can not shoot anything.
- The completely black part will not be bright.
- To adjust the photo in the albums is not available.
- The image will be quite grainy.
- Digital zoom can not be used.
- It takes about 20 seconds to save in iPhone4. Recommended iPhone4S.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: 14 March 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: KOUKI SHOBAYASHI
- © 2012 esPRODUCTS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).