By Binary Hammer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have never experienced a task manager like this!
Simple. Attractive. Useful. 30/30 helps you get stuff done!
You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task.
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app.
The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:
- What am I supposed to be doing right now?
- How much time do I have left to do it?
Multiple lists, syncing over iCloud, and smart time functions are just some of the features!
** What Some Users Are Saying **
- “Best-of-class process timer”
- “My grades have actually improved since I started using this.”
- “So good that I decided to not write my own”
- “I've been able to reduce my [ADHD] medication with this app, and my life has become so much less stressful as a result.”
- “30/30 App-teach kids about planning, time estimation, self-monitoring, and social behaviors.”
- “LIFE CHANGING!”
** Awards & Achievements **
Named "one of the Best ADHD Apps of 2015" by Healthline, names one of the Best in the App Store for 2012 by Apple, Runner-up for Best Task Manager app in the 2012 Best App Ever awards, named “one of the best apps of 2012” by 148Apps and “one of the 100 best apps ever made for iOS” by Tap! magazine.
As seen on Apple's “Editor's Choice” for iPad, G4's Attack of the Show!, The Washington Post, USAToday.com / Tech, Gizmodo's App of the Day, TUAW's Daily iPhone App, c|net, lifehacker.com, Esquire and iPhone Life magazines, TWiT's iPad Today show, and beautifulpixels.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.6
This is a maintenance release that addresses a number of issues:
- We believe the dreaded "Black Screen Then Crash" bug is fixed. Please let us know if you still experience this.
- Leaks and other wasteful regards to memory have been fixed.
- The flashing cog when there are new news posts to read doesn't flash any more. Everyone hated the flashing. Sorry about that! Looks for the read dot on the News icon for new news posts.
- If you have purchased icon packs in the past and never received them in the app. We sincerely apologize. All you have to do is tap the Restore Purchases button in the In-App Shop in this version to enable them.
- The Task Editor got an adjustment: If you're in the Color Picker, tapping the Time Picker will switch to the Time Picker. If you're in the Time Picker, tapping the color will switch to the Color Picker.
- Other small, cosmetic issues on larger iPhones have been fixed.
As always, thank you for using the app! It's not too late to request features for Version 3! Let us know!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 18 August 2017
- Version: 2.1.6
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Binary Hammer
- © 2012-2017 Binary Hammer, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All 6 Icon Packs4,49 €
- Productivity Icon Pack1,09 €
- At Work & Home Icon Pack1,09 €
- Bundle of Thanks1,09 €
- In Town/At Home Icon Pack1,09 €
- Triple Icon Pack2,29 €
- Leisure Icon Pack1,09 €
- Boatload of Thanks3,49 €
- Children & Activities Icon Pack1,09 €
- Heap of Thanks2,29 €