400 SBAs in Medicine and Surgery
par 1-2-1 Medicine Limited
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
New and Improved with version 1.3! We have sorted the minor bugs and updated all the questions.
Essential revision for Final year medical students!
***After 10,000 downloads of “OSCE Trainer” and “Obstetric and Gynecology Complete Revision Aid”, One 2 One Medicine brings you its next app for medical students around the world!***
Exam orientated revision package modelled on the final year syllabus for MBBS and MD exams.
This app is an ideal revision aid for medical student finalist sitting Single Best Answer (SBA) exams in Medicine and Surgery. The app contains over 400 SBA questions, each with 5 possible answers and an explanation to the correct answer for each question. Difficult level can be selected, as each question has been graded 1-3 in complexity.
Users can also analyse their progress, as well as their results by the integrated graphical feedback under the ‘Results’ tab.
The free trial comes with 2 questions from each of the topics below. For the complete set of 402 questions, users only pay £0.69 or $0.99 as an 'in app purchase'!!
Questions are split into the following 15 medical and surgical topics:
-Trauma and Orthopedics
- Practice and test mode
- Graphical feedback and analysis of users progress and results
- Difficulty setting – all questions are ranked 1,2 or 3 in complexity.
- Ability to ‘Star’ difficult / interesting questions, placing them into a quick drop box to be relooked at later.
- 'Exam mode' which runs consecutive, random SBA questions
- Full control over pass rate and test duration
Nouveautés de la version 1.4
Bugs fixed and all questions have been edited and revised by Dr Mann.
Capture d’écran iPhone
- Catégorie : Médecine
- Mise à jour : 16 janv. 2013
- Version : 1.4
- Taille : 2.4 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Éditeur : 1-2-1 Medicine Limited
- © Copyright of One 2 One Medicine Ltd
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 4.3 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.