AUGmentecture™ is a professional Augmented Reality (AR) app that enables the viewing of 3D models on mobile devices in augmented reality format. Designed for architects, engineers, product designers and construction professionals, AUGmentecture™ works with Google Sketchup and Autodesk Revit (with an Autodesk-approved plugin) to display 3D models in augmented reality on mobile devices.
Install AUGmentecture™ on your mobile now, and take your designs to a new level with the fastest-growing new technology on mobile! Wow your customers with the hottest visualization trend the industry!
How To Use AUGmentecture™
A product of AUGmentecture Inc., AUGmentecture™ is a mobile app that enables viewing of the complex 3D models on a mobile device in an Augmented Reality format. Architects, engineers, and artists create complex 3D models by using tools such as Autodesk Revit or Google Sketchup. These models are then easily uploaded into AUGmentecture's secure backend system and automatically compressed and converted into an augmented reality format that is viewable on mobile devices using the AUGmentecture™ app.
AUGmentecture’s goal is to make augmented reality a day to day design communication and collaboration tool for architects, designers, and artists to simply Design, Upload, and View their models on a mobile device.
Integrated ARkit 2.
1. Now you can view your model on the surface without marker.
2. You can share your model in the same network with others at real time.
3. Now you can use the Surface Mode even with mobile data connection (without WiFi).
4. Now finger gestures are more friendly and you can easily move, rotate and scale your models.
5. Now you can take screenshots and save them in photo library.
6. Some improvements are made and minor bugs are fixed.
Please provide us with your feedback about the new experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.