BNP Paribas Research
Par BNP Paribas Limited
Cette app est uniquement disponible dans l’App Store pour les appareils iOS.
Introducing BNP Paribas’ exclusive Equity Research Application – a dedicated portal providing access to research and analysis from the brightest minds in the business.
Intuitive, elegant and easy to use, this App gives you instant access to BNP Paribas’ cutting-edge research, strategy and economic reports.
Comprehensive research coverage: draw on the expertise and knowledge of industry experts, gain global perspectives and unique insights from our compelling and actionable research products.
Full Flexibility: customise your research feed using filters, allowing you to see the documents most relevant to your business.
Mobility: on-the-move access ensuring you can download the latest research and strategy as and when you need it.
With this app you can:
- Instantly access published BNP Paribas research in real time or offline
- Use intuitive filters to fully customise the research you wish to view
- Search our entire database of BNP Paribas research
- View a summary of the report before a full download (for speedy page loading)
- Annotate reports with your comments
- Easily archive reports for later reference
- Set up a waiting list which will automatically download whenever a network becomes available
- Select offline mode to continue working even in a network-free environment
The BNP Paribas Equity Research is exclusively available to clients who have been granted online access to the BNP Paribas Equity Research website.
By downloading and using the application you agree to the Terms & Conditions which apply to the website and all mobile devices and acknowledge any inherent risks of the download process. You will be required to accept specific BNP Paribas terms and conditions upon login to the application.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless or other service provider depending on your device and connectivity arrangement.
Nouveautés de la version 1.9.4
Fix problems with viewing recent reports.