By Capitaine Train
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Trainline is the quickest and easiest solution for booking train tickets online in Europe. Since 2011, more than 1.8 million users trust us to book their tickets in France (SNCF, iDTGV, OUIGO, OUIBUS), Germany (Deutsche Bahn, HKX), Italy (Trenitalia, Italo, Thello), Spain (Renfe), the U.K. (Eurostar), Switzerland (Lyria), and Belgium and the Netherlands (Thalys).
==== TRAINLINE: THE NEW NAME FOR CAPTAIN TRAIN ====
Back in March 2016, we said hello to Captain Train—our French equivalent—and teamed up with them to build the best online train ticket platform in Europe. Captain Train is now part of the Trainline Group and our team and our mission remain the same: we’re here to make train travel easier and smarter for people in the UK, France and the whole of Europe.
==== WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS ABOUT US ====
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly” — The Guardian
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”— Business Insider
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.trainline.eu” — Mark from Seat61.com
==== BUY TICKETS AT THE BEST PRICE ====
• Pay no booking fees or hidden costs. We have the lowest prices.
• Select your preferred seats for the train
• Find and book tickets for all trains in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and nearby countries: TGV, ICE, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, Renfe, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking feature.
• Pay however you want: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or PayPal.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
==== BOOK YOUR TRIP SUPER FAST ====
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a passenger profile for any fellow travellers.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Add your journeys to your calendar and Passbook in only one click.
==== TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? ====
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent (certified by the SNCF or the Deutsche Bahn) we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients because our prices are aligned with the rail operator’s fares.
==== YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR? ====
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @trainline_eu. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
What's New in Version 45
*Languages: polyglotta catch’em all*
We’re expanding our empire: our app is now available in Polish, Dutch, Czech, and Chinese. Yes, all at once. Tell us “it’s gibberish!” as much as you like, we’ll take that as a compliment.
*Filter fit as a fiddle*
We spruced up our search sieve: you now have more details about what you're filtering so that you only see what your eyes want to see. That seems fare.
Aussi simple que l’appli SNCF est compliquée, je m’en sers tout le temps, mais où est donc passé la possibilité d’avoir plusieurs profils, bien pratique pour acheter des billets et les transmettre aux enfants.
Site bien plus pratique que celui de la SNCF et surtout bien plus fiable en cas de grève ou d'annulation de train, ce qui arrive malheureusement fréquemment.
Tellement pratique et rapide!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 05 October 2017
- Version: 45
- Size: 57.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Capitaine Train
- © 2009 - 2017 Capitaine Train SAS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.