Cardiogram - Watch your Heart Rate
Par Cardiogram, Inc.
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
Your Apple Watch measures your heart rate more than 200 times each day. Cardiogram organizes heart rate, activity, and sleep data from the Health app and makes it meaningful and useful.
On your Apple Watch, the Cardiogram watchOS app and complication shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time.
On your iPhone, you can get more details and historical trends:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate, activity, and sleep are trending over the last few weeks or months.
• And the new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• The "Me" tab lets you build a profile and share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare to other users.
What's your heart telling you?
Nouveautés de la version 2.5
Updates in Cardiogram 2.5:
• New UI! The Timeline and Metrics panes are now more beautiful than ever!
• We show you the same heart rate data, except with bigger charts that's easier to read and make gestures like pinch-to-zoom easier to use.
• We now have a brand new set of icons for tagging your heart rate spikes. We hope these will let you become more expressive in how you feel and make sharing your Cardiogram cards with friends more engaging and fun!
• As always, we'd love to hear your feedback as we continue to improve the Cardiogram app. Tell us your thoughts at email@example.com. Thanks!
Updates in Cardiogram 2.0.4:
• Fix Habits invite link for iOS 8 and older.
Updates in Cardiogram 2.0.3:
• Invited friends to join you on a Habit, and you can now ping your friends after completing the habit each day to help them stay on track!
• Updated Habits invite link. If your friend doesn't already have Cardiogram installed, the invite link will take him/her to the app store, and once Cardiogram opens, your friend will be added to your Habit automatically.
Updates in Cardiogram 2.0.2:
• Fixed one more issue with data refresh, due to a problem with HealthKit permissions when upgrading to iOS 10.1.
• If you're still seeing stale data after upgrading to 2.0.2, try restarting the app (double-click home button, find Cardiogram, and swipe up).
• Please email us if you're still having trouble with data sync: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Updates in Cardiogram 2.0.1:
• Fixed bug where data would not refresh. If you've recently upgraded to iOS 10.1 and you're seeing stale data, please email us: email@example.com.
• Updated Cardiogram icon in the app store.
• Smoother transition when selecting a habit from the "All Habits" tab.
Updates in Cardiogram 2.0:
Habits. We all have health goals we're working towards, but it's hard to keep track and keep up each day when you don't have data to measure progress against. We think Cardiogram can help. The Habits tab is designed to help you improve health in 3 categories: Fitness, Sleep, and Stress. Each category offers a set of evidence-based Habits you can try for 14 days. Each day as you complete a Habit, you'll be rewarded with a checkmark to congratulate your daily progress. Plus, you can monitor how the Habit improves your key biometrics, such as resting heart rate and sleep quality, on a daily basis.
To make Habits more fun, invite your friends to join a Habit with you. Research has shown that one of the best ways to keep yourself on track towards a goal is to publicly announce your commitment and work towards it with a group of people with the same goal. You and your friends can keep each other accountable on a daily basis, and motivate each other by comparing your biometric results! So what are you waiting for? Go on, invite a few friends, and find a new habit you'll love!
Also included in Cardiogram 2.0:
• New sleep quality metrics: a) Sleep Duration, and b) Sleeping BPM.
• New and revamped profiles page.
If you have ideas for new Habits to add, we'd love to hear your thoughts! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avis des utilisateurs
Génial cardiogramme et complication sur l'écran horaire
Meilleure appli Apple Watch santé voire toutes confondues
D’autres ont aussi acheté
- Catégorie : Forme et santé
- Mise à jour : 24 janv. 2017
- Version : 2.5
- Taille : 39.6 Mo
- Apple Watch : Oui
- Langue : Anglais
- Éditeur : Cardiogram Inc.
- © 2017 Cardiogram Inc
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 9.3 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone et l’iPod touch.