CARL, "Call, Action, Response, Learn" - This is an app promoting safety within the business for Colas Rail Employees and its third party contractors.
The app provides the ability to;
- View all the Colas Rail lifesaving rules.
- Log and submit Close Calls.
When to raise a Close Call?
- To use the information to learn from situations.
- Potential future injuries or damage can be prevented.
- To learn from mistakes.
CARL App Disclaimer
This application is owned and licensed by Colas Rail and must only be used by workers operating at a Colas Rail site in the UK and in all cases under Colas Rail’s safety case.
By using the application, you acknowledge this notice and you agree that:
• it is your personal obligation to correctly report accidents and close-calls – this application is not a replacement for common sense reporting;
• abuse of the application and incorrect reporting endangers lives and may carry criminal sanctions; and
• this application may only be used to report “close-calls” and must not in any circumstances be used to report serious accidents – the normal reporting processes for such must continue to be followed.
If you have any doubt over any of the points made in this notice, please do not use the application but rather seek advice from your local [SHEQ advisor].
Cosmetic Updates & Additional functionality for Vehicle Inspections
- Colas Rail Ltd.
- 86.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Colas Rail Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.