par Clinical Care Options
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
inPractice® HIV is the only point-of-care clinical reference designed to meet the unique needs of specialists. Features comprehensive guidance on the management of HIV, including prevention, diagnosis, antiretroviral therapy; management of comorbidities, coinfections, and opportunistic diseases; and challenges in specific patient populations. Also includes concise summary content, detailed recommendations, a full drug database, guideline summaries, decision support tools, and access to PubMed abstracts and ClinicalTrials.gov.
Editors-in-Chief: Joseph J. Eron, Jr., MD; Daniel R. Kuritzkes, MD; Kathleen E. Squires, MD
How to Gain Access:
The inPractice HIV app is provided free of charge as a service to users who have registered for free access. Simply download/install the app and then log in using your inPractice user name and password.
• 1-time only login
• Use on all your devices
• Content is constantly updated with the latest best practices in patient care
• Bulleted summaries for quick point-of-care reference
• Quick drug look-up function
• A single search yields results from multiple clinical databases: inPractice expert-authored content, relevant decision support tools, drug reference, guidelines, PubMed abstracts and clinical trials.
• Use online or offline. Download content to your device for fast, offline use
• Physicians can earn Point-of-Care CME credits
• Bookmarks and saved searches are automatically synchronized between the app and the Web site
• Includes all content available with your inPractice account
Nouveautés de la version 2.5.9
What’s new in this version: Updates to streamline menus, removal of links no longer in use, minor text updates and minor bug fixes.
- Catégorie: Médecine
- Mise à jour : 16 mai 2016
- Version : 2.5.9
- Taille : 4.2 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Éditeur : Clinical Care Options, LLC
- © 2010-2016 inPractice Resources, LLC
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 8.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.