Ouvrez le Mac App Store pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
***Not tested for Mountain Lion***
Easily create CD or DVD labels printable to a variety of label brands. Forget the felt tip marker, you can have an attractive CD label designed and printed in only a couple of minutes.
Access your iPhoto library to use your own photos as background images. Crop and position any image into the background. Overlay text on the background and change the text size, color, font, etc.
Although CD Labeler was designed to be a very basic application, your ability to use it well depends upon your computer experience. If you know how to use an application like Adobe Photoshop, then using CD Labeler will be like child's play. On the other hand, if you are a novice computer user or new to the Mac, then you really should take a few minutes to read the Help, or you might get frustrated. Even experienced users should look at the Help to be aware of all of the application features.
Probably the most difficult aspect of using CD Labeler is entering in the layout measurements for your label sheets.
The pre-loaded labels are:
If you have a label other than these, just use a ruler to get some measurements, and enter those measurements into CD Labeler. This might take some trial and error. To prevent ruining your label sheets, you might want to test print new layouts on plain paper while you are adjusting the exact measurements.
Nouveautés de la version 2.1
- Fixed bug that lost text when clicking out of text box
- Fixed bug that allowed typing non-numbers into the Font Size field
- Staggered the location of newly created textboxes
- Fixed bug that caused all text boxes to have the same text when opening a saved document
- Added Help icon to the toolbar
- Now defaults to the standard (large) print panel instead of the simplified print panel