Cisco Technical Support
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
Get access to Cisco Support anywhere, anytime with the Cisco Technical Support mobile app for your iPhone or iPad.
Cisco Technical Support is a universal app for both the Apple iPad and iPhone. The app is the definitive application for all your Cisco Support needs. Whether following up on support cases, researching solutions for new network builds, or troubleshooting existing networks, the Cisco Technical Support can help you anywhere, anytime!
What's New in Version 3.10.1
• Mobile Push Notifications for Support Cases and PSIRT announcements
• Opt-In to receive Support Case update notifications
• Expanded "My Shortcuts" section include bookmarked Bugs and Video Channels
• Expanded access to Product Lookup - no longer blocked whether the device is not under contract or user lacks entitlement
• Significant performance improvements loading case notes. Horizontal swiping support to move directly from one note to the next
• Additional UI enhancements and big fixes
Available Features for All Users:
• Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts.
• Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for over 7,000 Cisco products.
• Access to over 1,700 troubleshooting guides covering 26 domains; written by TAC, for TAC, and freely available to all our customers.
• PSIRT Mobile Push Notifications - Tap on the notification to launch the app and view details about the PSIRT
• Control what notifications you receive from within "Settings"
• Add bookmarks to your favorite Podcasts, RSS Feeds, and Video Channels for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Integration with Pocket (Read-It-Later) service. Save content to your pocket account for offline consumption across all of your enabled devices. Go to http://www.getpocket.com/ to learn more about setting up an account.
Available Features for Cisco Support Contract Owners:
Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create Support Cases
• Access to all case notes, and attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types)
• Receive mobile push notifications when a TAC Engineer has been assigned to your case and when your case transitions to a Customer Pending state
• Opt-In to receive mobile push notifications for any support case you are entitled to access
• Direct contact (phone & email) with your assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer
• Add bookmarks to Support Cases for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Single tap to request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases
Support Contracts & Product Coverage Information:
• View basic contract information and set-expiration reminders prior to their expiration
• Lookup product coverage details by serial number - An embedded bar code is available to make the process easier
• Ability to validate and update the current installation using your current location
Bug Search Tool:
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, iOS version, or any other keyword using a simplified search utility
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nouveautés de la version 3.10.3
Support for new Video APIs, as existing version is soon deprecated.
- Catégorie : Économie et entreprise
- Mise à jour : 17 avr. 2015
- Version : 3.10.3
- Taille : 7.3 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Éditeur : Cisco
- © 2011 Cisco Inc
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 7.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch. Cette app est optimisée pour l’iPhone 5.