The DMX Connect + is a remote control for every Art-Net node, especially the Exalux Connect-One. With its 512-channel controller it allows you to manage your DMX devices with a tablet.
The DMX Connect + is already configured to work with your Connect-One: you just have to connect to the Connect-One Wi-Fi network and play with the light.
The app allows you to:
- use any Art-Net node by configuring the IP destination address
- use your Connect-One without any settings to modify
- control up to 512 DMX channels
- assign a custom name to each channel
- record up to 16 scenes and give them particular names
- apply a fade time when calling back a scene
- adjust a master value on some channels
- perform Black Out and Full On operations
- call your scenes from the live mode with simple buttons
- create, share, save all your projects
* New feature: you can choose a custom password to lock the Live Mode
* New feature: add link to an online tutorial
* New feature: display recorded scenes a different way than non-recorded ones.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.