Captures d’écran d’iPhone
Dominion Kingdom Deck handles the task of picking your 10 kingdom cards for a game of Dominion. Note that this app only assists in setting up a game of Dominion and does not actually play the game.
DKD handles two issues as the number of Dominion expansions increases.
First, it saves the difficulty and time of shuffling an ever increasing number of setup cards.
Second, it offers an optional structured randomization mode. In this mode, it guarantees that there is at least 1 card each of 2 cost, 3 cost, 4 cost and 5 cost.
All current cards for Dominion, Intrigue, Seaside, Alchemy and Prosperity as well as the promo cards Black Market, Envoy and Stash are included as starting data. All sets can be turned on and off to match your playing situation.
Don't like a card in the list? Swipe the row and replace it with a new one.
Have a custom set? Add it in with the built-in set editor.
Had a particularly interesting mix of cards? Save the list and recall it later.
Dominion is by Donald X. Vaccarino. Dominion Kingdom Deck is not affiliated with Donald X. Vaccarino or any publisher of Dominion.
* Fix bug that caused Alchemy cards to always be picked.
New in 1.3.2
* Changed Prosperity randomizer to be an extra row in the card list.
* Added Finnish cards.
* Fixed a bug when using the Alchemy picking and require defense rules together.
* Fixed a bug when using randomizers with saved lists.
Thanks to BoardGameGeek.com members for finding the bugs.
Notes et avis
Notes des éditeurs
- Jerry Hsu
- 1.2 Mo
- Nécessite iOS 3.1 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Français, Allemand, Anglais, Coréen, Espagnol, Finnois, Italien, Néerlandais, Slovaque, Tchèque
- Classé 4+
- © 2010 Jerry Hsu
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.