This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DroneLogbook provides commercial drone operators with a platform to plan and track flight operations, maintenance, incidents and equipment all from an easy to use software application.
Our platform integrates your business operations with your regulatory obligations saving you time and money. DroneLogbook reduces the burden by automating many of these tasks
What can you do with DroneLogbook:
- Manage all your operations data offline: flights, UAV, equipment, battery, battery cycles, maintenance, incident, locations.
- Show the current airspace status of your current location: controlled airspaces around you.
- Show the current weather conditions and Solar activity KP Index.
- Review your documentations, entered from your online account.
- Review upcoming mission information, including flight area and weather forecast.
- Barcode scanner to access directly action on battery / equipment / UAV.
- Operate offline and sync when you are online with your DroneLogbook account.
- Show current location airspace status (Airmap powered) and weather information.
- For DJI Users: sync with your DJI GO logbook, to add easily your flight to your logbook.
On the web platform,
- Generate compliance (FAA, CAA, CASA, CAD, DGAC) reports in seconds. Regulatory (from our website) agencies require you to produce records on demand.
- Map flight area’s and check safety status with Airmap Airspace Intelligence.
- Import flight log files or automatically push your flight data from 3rd party apps. We support more all major drone manufacturers.
- Show exactly where, when and how the mission was executed.
- Attach documentation to flights to track compliance.
- Project folders with all flights & documentation in a single folder to better manage operations and compliance.
- Create custom reports in seconds.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Several little changes and fixes.
- For our PrivateLabel user: fix the DJI Sync issue.