Helping the world sing... better!™ - Did you know that most people, when trained, can learn to sing really well? To be one of them, you need two things: 1. vocal training, 2. a good sense of pitch. This app gives you not only world-class voice lessons to develop your voice, but also instant visual feedback on your pitch using our patented technology designed specifically for voice lessons, so you also develop an accurate sense of pitch.
Erol Singer’s Studio is a complete vocal training program that comes with dozens of voice lessons that were designed by an award winning singer and vocal coach to help you learn about your voice and become a better singer. During practice, target notes and your actual pitch are simultaneously displayed onscreen, so you can see and correct any pitch problems before they become habits.
The app comes with 73 unique voice lessons, each individually crafted to build a specific skill, each with detailed instructions and audio examples for both males and females. The lessons are organized into training programs for beginner, intermediate, and advanced singers. In addition, the app contains 60 ear-training exercises for scales, intervals, and arpeggios that will — combined with our patented visualization technology — greatly expand your musicianship.
With regular use of the app, your breathing, tone, range, and vocal flexibility will improve, and you will sound better singing your favorite songs. See how fun it can be to develop your voice and be able to sing songs you never could before!
Erol Singer's Studio is not only the most beginner-friendly voice training app on the market, but with support for standard sheet music notation, accurate pitch analysis, and exercises for all levels of singers, it is also the most powerful one for advanced singers.
"Certainly the best App for singers in the App Store! ... A Killer App!" - Apps4iDevices
"This is a near perfect system. I am thrilled with the scope and effectiveness of this app... I’ll be sharing this with many others." - Forum comment on Vocal Health section of the User's Manual
"This may be the best iPad app yet. Worth buying the iPad for all by itself. Range, power, clarity, all improving day by day. A wonderful tool." - Music in ashcroft
What will Erol Singer’s Studio do for you?
- Listen to you to detect your vocal range, and customize the lessons to a comfortable range for your voice type. Be sure to use this feature; it'll make the notes much easier to sing, and you'll be able to focus on learning.
- Show you when you sing the right notes and help you sing in tune
- Teach you correct singing techniques that are widely used around the world
- Allow you to practice on your own if you’re shy about singing in front of others
- Show what parts of your range have problems
- Increase your range and track your progress
- Improve the quality of your tone
- Help smooth vocal breaks
- Improve your musical ear
- Provide you with effective warmups
- Keep your voice in top shape with a thorough voice exercise program
- Improve your sight singing if you follow the music notation instead of the note bubbles
- Give you great exercises you can use with your students
- Help your new students see when they're flat or sharp
Erol Singer’s Studio is NOT a karaoke game and as such does not include sing-along songs. It is a fun app that will seriously improve your singing.
– All new 3D rendered Breathing & Posture animations!
– Multiple color themes to choose from (Classic and Flat designs)
– Lesson playback (review your pitch line for each key)
– Microphone monitoring (hear yourself in the headphones)
– Pitch display now also for audio examples
– A new Today Widget/Extension for your Notification Center!
– Volume control panel (use this to enable microphone monitoring)
– Pinch pitch area to hide it and test your pitch skills without the visual feedback / Expand to peek
– Practice time tracking & practice reminders
– An all new Tutorial system
– Feature reminders when you haven’t used a feature in a long time
– Swipe left/right to open next/previous lesson without closing view
– Simplified score display via a new score bar
– 64-bit support
– Built for iOS 10 and iOS 9 (on iOS 8, please use version 1.9 of the app)
– Higher resolution support for the latest iPhones & iPads with larger screens
– Fully rewritten audio driver for super smooth pitch tracking
– Full delay compensation for accurate scoring in fast-paced lessons
– Metronome (click track)
– Side-scrolling pitch view for free-flowing lessons
– Pause/Resume support
– Automatic rotation recommendation
– Restored Bluetooth support (but still not recommended)
– Display of lesson length and current key’s position in lesson
– Highlighting of vocal range on piano keyboard within lessons
– In-lesson accuracy strip for accuracy across vocal range
– Many other performance and visual improvements
- Added octave indicators to the piano keyboard, which were missing in flat color themes
- Improved the Festive color theme
- Fixed a rare crash when starting a lesson
- Fixed a crash when "My Range" tab is tapped after upgrading from v1.x with a large number of existing sessions
- Fixed a crash on the My Range tab that affected devices set to some non-English languages (languages using non-Latin alphabets, such as Japanese, Russian, etc.)
- Fixed a crash that could still occur on devices set to some non-English languages (languages using non-Latin alphabets, such as Japanese)
- Fixed a potential crash on the "My Favorites" page for users who upgraded from v1.x
Notes et avis
J'utilise cette application depuis plusieurs années.
Je suis très satisfait.
C'est un outil intéressant en complément d'un travail avec un professeur ou dans une chorale.
La nouvelle version est très bien.
J aurais du mal à évaluer l application...vu que j y comprend rien, ravis d avoir payer plus de dix euros ....vous avez bien marqué dans la langue " FRANCAIS , anglais ...." sauf que c est niquement en anglais, merci !
pour un chanteur débutant, efficace et utile ... mais trop chère.
Ça serait bien plus malin de mettre le début à 3,5e et des packs additionnels, de toute façon il m'a fallu plusieurs semaines pour réussir le niveau débutant !
- Erol Studios Inc.
- 90.7 Mo
- Nécessite iOS 9.3 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Classé 12+
- Scènes rares / légères de contenu à caractère médical
- © Erol Studios Inc.
- 49,99 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.