Par Krauss Software
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
Couldn't get your lighter through airport security when traveling to see your favorite band? Need to shine a bit of light when walking through a dark room?
Eternal Flame will turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a lighter that produces a realistic dancing flame. You can also turn the flame off and simply illuminate the screen for those times when you do not have a flashlight handy.
When used as a lighter, a flame will show which realistically flickers and moves because it was taken from a real world flame. No need to touch, shake or pinch the screen to start the fun. It starts up immediately and will not stop until you quit the program or turn off the flame animation. Also, no screen space is wasted displaying all or part of a needless lighter.
If the flame animation is turned off, Eternal Flame will illuminate the screen to provide you with extra light when you need. Choose from 4 preset colors or create your own custom color to suit your needs. Simply turn the flame back on when you hear that next power ballad and you will never skip a beat.
Eternal Flame can be used in almost any situation:
- Show your boss how much you appreciate his latest meeting.
- Use liberally at the karaoke bar.
- Use Eternal Flame at the dinner table to communicate your true feelings about the meal.
Turn the flame off to illuminate the screen:
- Check up on your children's slumber party.
- Make the night time run to the bathroom without waking up your partner.
- Flag down a passing car at night if you're stranded by the side of the road.
Download Eternal Flame today!
Nouveautés de la version 1.5
Rebuilt for better display
Captures d’écran iPhone
- 0,99 €
- Catégorie: Utilitaires
- Mise à jour : 22 sept. 2013
- Version : 1.5
- Taille : 1.8 Mo
- Langues : Français, Anglais, Chinois simplifié, Chinois traditionnel, Espagnol, Russe
- Éditeur : Michael Krauss
- © Krauss Software
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 7.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.